Get In Touch
Send us a message
Interested in discussing this email@example.com @SleepTrackIO sleeptrackio
Sign up for updates
Project GoalsTo build an open-source wearable device and associated cloud services designed to analyze sleep bruxism and condition the wearer out of bruxism using biofeedback techniques.
Current Status 2016/12/18
- Changed approach to accelerometer/IMU only solution
- Built Phase 3 prototype with battery charging and IMU.
- Using a chin sensor to detect jaw movement.
- Device firmware working stably.
- Backend servers (collecting data from device) stable, deployed in a docker instance.
- InfluxDB and Grafana instances deployed.
- Angular front-end allows user to interact with device, start realtime mode, or night mode and view nightly stats.