The SleepTrack project consists of a wearable device and associated web application (both in development currently) designed to monitor and control night-time bruxism.
SleepTrack Web App
Night-time bruxism, also termed teeth grinding, is the unconscious, excessive grinding of the teeth and/or clenching of the jaw during sleep.
Current Status 2016/12/18
- Changed approach to accelerometer/IMU only solution
- Built Phase 3 prototype with battery charging and IMU.
- Using a chin sensor to detect jaw movement.
- Device firmware working stably.
- Backend servers (collecting data from device) stable, deployed in a docker instance.
- InfluxDB and Grafana instances deployed.
- Angular front-end allows user to interact with device, start realtime mode, or night mode and view nightly stats.